Benefits of After Builder Cleaning Service
Professional after builders cleaning is something that both businesses and houses that have had work done, both look to do because we are all aware of the old saying “first impressions count”. What happens when we have hired builders to do their work at our place and they have left a mess behind? Let’s face it. Builders aren’t always the cleanest bunch out there and when you’re left with industrial-strength mess to clean up, you look to hire industrial strength cleaning companies to help you with the job! Cleaning agencies can make your place shine within hours, something you may struggle with, when it comes down to making sense of your own place. Here are some great tips we share on hiring cleaning contractors for professional cleaning:
• Find out what areas actually need cleaning, be it in your house or your commercial premises. Because builders use special materials to build, things like concrete cement that has glued to your floor cannot be taken out without professional help. Make a list of what you actually need to get done, extra paint on the skirting boards or a “complimentary” sheen of dust that has been left on your kitchen counters that needs cleaning. The list will help you decipher what places at your place need cleaning, avoiding any last minute confusions.
• Establish your budget. Because a lot of cleaning companies these days are quite affordable, it is always wise to see how much your budget is and then start the search for hiring one. Always make sure when you are obtaining a quote, that it has VAT included as you do not want to be struck with a bill when it comes down to the final of “oh no, that didn’t include VAT!”. Better to be safe than sorry.
• Find a builders cleaning company that is reputable. With all the bogus hacks flying around on the internet and rogue companies popping up, your best bet is to actually asked someone who has used a company like this before and ask for a direct recommendation. The best thing about asking family and friends is that they are reliable and trustworthy when it comes down to referring you to someone that won’t take your money and run off, because they are scammers. It’s best to go with people you can trust and there is no better way than having someone referred to you!
• Ensure that the team that you are hiring are all professional, experienced and qualified. There is nothing worse than hiring amateurs to do your work, only to find the cement has still been left on the bathroom floor and your skirting board looks even more of a mess than what you remember it is. When you obtain your quote, ask about any agency affiliations of cleaning institutes or what type of qualifications the cleaners actually have, so they are qualified to carry out the clean properly. In this type of case, you can never be too sure when it comes down to handing over your money to someone.
• When it comes down to the company’s rates, ensure that you work out if they are charging by the hour or if it is a flat day rate. Sometimes it is easier to have an hourly date, as opposed to a day rate, it is best to check beforehand.